Root Canal Therapy (Endodontics/Root canal treatment)
Camden Place is at the forefront of root canal therapy and we pride ourselves on our expertise and professionalism and service Preston, Manchester, Liverpool and other surrounding Lancashire Areas.
Where a tooth has died off, and begins to form an abscess, root canal treatment can be used to avoid losing the tooth.
Here at Camden Place, we have top of the range equipment available to treat all teeth.
Benefits of root canal therapy:
- The tooth is not lost, and therefore all the problems associated with gaps are avoided.
- Pain free.
- Toothache usually resolves within one day of treatment.
- Removes infection and then improves overall health of patient.
Advantages of root canal therapy:
- There is no better replacement than saving your own natural teeth.
- Avoid the need to consider further treatments to replace the tooth.
How it’s done:
- The tooth is numbed, and the infected is washed away with disinfection.
- A rubber sheet is used to isolate the infected tooth from the rest of the mouth.
- The tooth is measured, cleaned out further, and then filled right to the end of the root.
- A filling is then placed over the top, and in most cases a crown is fitted.