Join the practice as a member and enjoy the benefits!
Becoming a member at Camden Place Dental Practice involves joining Practice Plan from £12.99 a month.
The benefits of becoming a Practice Plan member at Camden Place Dental Practice are:
- Clinical Examination (two per year)
- Screening for oral cancer
- X-Rays where clinically necessary
- Regular appointments to the dental hygienist (to include as clinically necessary:
- Preventative advice to reduce tooth decay and gum disease
- Plaque disclosure/Plaque scores
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Ultra-sonic/Hand scaling and polishing
- The ultimate ‘state of the Art’ Airflow System stain remover
- Provision of any clinically necessary antibiotics and painkillers (i.e. no prescription cost for these items)
- 20% reduction off the cost of any laboratory-based treatments required i.e. crowns, bridges, veneers and dentures
- 20% reduction off the cost of any fillings
- 20% reduction off the cost of other dental work (extractions, root fillings etc.)
- Worldwide Trauma insurance to protect against large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Call-Out insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency.